LAS VEGAS, NV – February 23, 2018 – Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevie Awards® were handed out at the gala banquet at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Riva is thrilled to have won two Silver Stevie Awards for Customer Service Success!
When was the last time you experienced customer service that actually surprised or even delighted you? When you sensed that an individual (or team) was genuinely committed to helping you be successful? It happens, but rarely.
At Riva, we strive for customer delight every day. Customer delight is one of our core values. That is why we are thrilled to win two 2018 Silver Stevie Awards for Customer Service Success (Customer Service Department of the Year, computer software, up to 100 employees) and a 2017 Bronze Stevie Award for Customer Service. We genuinely believe that these awards highlight our effort and commitment to providing the best possible customer experience.
Riva’s Client Success Team
In 2017, Riva’s Client Success Team achieved a 98% client satisfaction score, on average, across thousands of ZenDesk support tickets during the year. We also achieved a 95% client retention rate. This is only possible through a team-wide commitment to customer delight and continuous improvement.
Our Client Success Team is Raising the Bar Higher by:
- hiring additional staff and investing in more and better training resources and processes;
- using Microsoft Office 365 groups and Microsoft Teams to improve internal communications;
- increasing access to internal test environments and demo accounts for nearly all supported systems;
- sharing Riva Cloud, Riva On-Premise, and Riva Insight product release notes more consistently;
- releasing Riva Cloud website enhancements more frequently;
- keeping the Riva Knowledge Base updated with helpful technical documentation;
- investing in advanced tools to improve our troubleshooting and project management capabilities;
- improving priority support and escalation through ZenDesk triggers and documented processes;
- increasing support coverage hours;
- refining team management processes (annual reviews, monthly check-ins, clear communication, and performance metrics).
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding workplace performances worldwide.
Riva offers innovative technology and data operations to help sales, marketing, and service professionals in regulated industries deepen customer relationships and meet strategic goals.
Our Relationship Engine securely and intelligently conditions, curates, and synchronizes customer data so that it gets placed into the right context – whether that is a long-term relationship, a busy inbox or calendar application, or a complex multi-platform enterprise environment.
Riva’s solutions make leading CRM platforms and business applications like Outlook, Exchange, and Google Workspace interoperable – securely and at scale. By doing so, we deliver a reliable, compliant, and actionable Customer 360 to 850+ global enterprises.