Riva is excited to invite you to join us at the highly anticipated CXFS 2023 Sept 19-20 in Toronto, ON, to learn the latest about customer experience for financial services! This year’s event focuses on how to deliver exceptional CX to your customers.
FEATURED PANEL DISCUSSION
Session Title: How Data and Customer Experience are Indisputably Linked
Data and customer experience go hand in hand. Deliver unique, compelling and personalized experiences with the data gathered across your customer’s end-to-end journey. Walk away with an action plan to:
- Utilize a customer-driven data blueprint to solve complex data flows that support all interactions
- Identify the key enablers of data-driven customer experience
- Pave a clear path to CX that maximizes value at the intersection of customer and business needs
- Access, analyze and activate your data in a way that generates value.
- Stéphane Zanoni, Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Riva International Inc.
- Blair Ball, AVP, Global Customer Centricity, Manulife
- Davyd Edwards, Director, Digital Banking, Meridian Credit Union
- Moderator- Anita Ghosh, CEO, Bridjr
Date: Tuesday, 19 September 2023
Time: 2:45 – 3:15 PM EST
Where: Hyatt Regency, Mezzanine Floor, Grand Ballroom
Join us at CXFS 2023 to:
- Improve your ROI and operational efficiency with insights on key issues ranging from CX modernization to complex regulatory systems.
- Unlock strategies by seasoned CX practitioners in the financial industry to tackle continuous infrastructure changes.
- Strengthen your understanding of UX in CX space to meet evolving customer demands.
- Leverage AI capabilities and harness data-driven strategies to provide exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure your organization’s success in the marketplace by prioritizing customer satisfaction both online and offline.