Understand the increasing shift in customer-centricity in the life sciences industry and why having a solid CRM strategy is important going forward.
In this webinar we cover:
- Discuss the dependency that companies are having on customer relationship management systems to help them be successful.
- Review some unique and common challenges that are holding back life sciences companies from achieving their CRM goals.
- Looking at the key drivers for adopting a successful CRM strategy that can ultimately de-risk your CRM investment and boost results throughout the organization.
- Research that shows what the industry is doing in response to Covid19.
- Customer focus in life sciences
- Unique CRM challenges in life sciences
- Adding value to your CRM strategy
- The next normal
Breakdown of Minutes
- 1:40 – Agenda
- 2:45 – Customer focus in life sciences
- 6:10 – Unique CRM challenges in life sciences
- 14:05 – Adding value to your CRM strategy
- 17:35 – The next normal
Let's Write a Success Story Together
Making the most of your tech stack isn’t just a good idea: it’s good business. And while streamlining your tech stack necessarily involves a hard look at what you have, it also requires a close look at what you don’t. If you rely on CRM and email, calendar, and contacts platforms, it’s time to take a closer look at the power of Riva revenue data operations to make your revenue and communications data work better.