Our team continues to improve our products and processes to ensure Riva customers meet the highest privacy and security standards.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU regulation that, as of May 25, 2018, requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. Riva is well prepared to help our customers meet these data privacy requirements.
Managing your Data Privacy
Under GDPR you are able to make different requests that must get a response within 30 days:
- Subject Matter Access (Articles 15 & 19): To inform you where we hold your data.
- Right to Rectification (Articles 16 & 19): If you need us to correct inaccurate personal data.
- Erasure “right to be forgotten” (Articles 17 & 19): If you want us to delete all the personal data we hold, provided we are not prevented by law.
- Right of Restriction of Processing (Articles 18 & 19): This is to request that we stop using your personal data, if we are prevented from deleting it.
- Right to Receive Personal Data (Articles 19 & 20): To receive a copy of your data in a “structured, commonly used and machine-readable format” to pass to another company.
- Right to Object (Articles 19 & 21): You object to us using your personal data for direct marketing, essentially resulting in an “unsubscribe”.
Please email email@example.com with all requests and we will get right back to you confirming the change in status of your personal data.