As enterprises have digitized customer journeys to improve business outcomes, the stack of applications they rely on to communicate with and understand their customers has exploded. Establishing a trustworthy 360-degree view of a customer relationship has never been more challenging.
Given this proliferation, business leaders are seeking solutions that unify and govern customer data across their communication and revenue technology stacks to solve problems around low CRM adoption, even lower trust in CRM data, and stalled digital transformation initiatives.
In this on-demand webinar, learn from our guest expert panelists from Forrester and Salesforce as we discuss why data is now considered a distinct layer in the tech stack and why customer data operations tools are a critical component in digital transformation for financial services.
- Why smart companies have begun to consider data as a distinct layer in the enterprise tech stack and which data ops capabilities are necessary to realize the promises of digital transformation.
- Why tech proliferation is a unique challenge for Financial Services organizations given the sensitivity of customer data and concerns about regulatory compliance.
- How financialservices firms use customer data operations to address these issues, improve decision-making, enhance customer experiences, and drive innovation.
- How to justify an investment in customer data operations by sharing the breakthrough results of Riva’s Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study, conducted by Forrester Consulting.
- Introduction to the Virtual Panel: Customer Data As A Layer of the Tech Stack
- Market Perspective: Customer Data as a Layer of the Tech Stack led by Seth Marrs, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Ecosystem Perspective: Customer Data and FINS led by Greg Wasowski, Director ISV Financial Services, Salesforce
- Financial Perspective: Case Study on Riva’s Total Economic Impact led by Chengcheng Dong, Consultant, Forrester
- What obstacles slow down progress for customer data?
- Do you need a plan for bad data in the system?
- Are the experience product designers trying to get involved in revenue interactions?
- How much do you hear “we don’t want another tool in our system” in the FINS industry?
- Are more finserve organizations creating data lakes and then moving them into Salesforce or are they getting data into Salesforce and then augmenting Salesforce with data from other sources?
Breakdown of Minutes
- 3:00 –3:30: Introduction to Seth Marrs, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- 3:31 – 4:20: “Dynamic Guided Selling” technology, brings sales ops and sales enablement together to increase rep productivity
- 4:54 – 6:12: A 3% increase in effectiveness with each client interaction can increase the close rate by 69%
- 11:25 – 12:30: Introduction to Greg Wasowski, Director ISV Financial Services at Salesforce
- 16:27 – 16:50: 62% of customers say that the integrated channel capabilities of a financial institution are an important factor when choosing with whom to work with
- 17:31 – 18:00: Decades of complex business systems and data silos are dragging down the ability of FINS to accelerate digital transformation and deliver a unified customer experience
- 21:26 – 22:45: Salesforce partnered with Riva when launching Financial Services Cloud, to provide FINS enterprises a way to bring their customer data for improved trust, retention, and bottom-line revenue growth
- 23:25 – 24:20 – Introduction to Chengcheng Dong, Consultant at Forrester
- 26:18 – 27:12: Riva enables FINS enterprise to catch cross-selling opportunities by unifying customer data across all regions, products, and services
- 27:20 – 27:45: Investment in Riva’s relationship engine yields 352% ROI over a period of 3 years
- 33:18 – 34:06: 5% increase in deal closing speed brings $3.4m in 3 years
- 38:35 – 55:59: Questions and Answer Session